Hello my friends my name is Alec today I want to be a little on the philosophy of what is art: ART
- a form of creativity, a way of spiritual self-realization of a person through sensual and expressive means (sound, body plastics, drawing, words, colors, light, natural material, etc.). The peculiarity of the creative process in India is in the indivisibility of its subjective-objective conditionality. Appearing as a result of the creativity of a particular subject, the work of I. in his being acquires an impersonal character. The properties of the content and form of the work of I., as well as the way of its perception, not only indicate the mental originality of the creator, but also characterize the collective forms of experience, the direction of thinking characteristic of the culture of the era that gave birth to it.
The mystery of the birth of the work of I. at all times has been the subject of active debate. From the "substance of life" - scattered, eclectic, patchwork - the artist creates a "substance of the form." Reflecting on the secret of this transformation, philosophy and aesthetics developed ideas about special mechanisms — entelechy (Aristotle), artistic metabolism, and others. One of the greatest mysteries of I. forms, the ability to achieve continuous artistic renewal of the “same life”. This is the reason that the historically emerging form of any work not only reflects the character of the artistry and artistic traditions of the era, but also acts as a source of our knowledge about a person: understanding how his perception and sensuality changed how he saw or wanted to see himself, how his dialogue with the inner world developed, his interest in his surroundings changed, etc. The evolution of art forms, taken on a global scale, draws a grandiose trajectory of movement of the human spirit.
The peculiarity of the interpretation of works of art is that the meaning embodied in them turns out to be untranslatable into the language of concepts, ineffable to the end by any other means. This is confirmed by the idea of ??intrinsic value I. The paradox is that I. is capable of satisfying an artistic need only when it acts not as a means, but as an end. Only by discovering its originally distinctive, unique nature, not replaced by any other — moral, religious or scientific — I. turns out to be an excuse for himself and asserts the need for his place in human life. Read in the following publications:
art
artist
artistic
Canvas
figurative
Gallery
graffiti
impressionism
landscape
Museum
to paint
The painting
Photo
photographic
portrait
sculpture
watercolor
works of art
collection
drawing
edition
exposure
photography
pics
posters
projects
reproductions
studio
- a form of creativity, a way of spiritual self-realization of a person through sensual and expressive means (sound, body plastics, drawing, words, colors, light, natural material, etc.). The peculiarity of the creative process in India is in the indivisibility of its subjective-objective conditionality. Appearing as a result of the creativity of a particular subject, the work of I. in his being acquires an impersonal character. The properties of the content and form of the work of I., as well as the way of its perception, not only indicate the mental originality of the creator, but also characterize the collective forms of experience, the direction of thinking characteristic of the culture of the era that gave birth to it.
The mystery of the birth of the work of I. at all times has been the subject of active debate. From the "substance of life" - scattered, eclectic, patchwork - the artist creates a "substance of the form." Reflecting on the secret of this transformation, philosophy and aesthetics developed ideas about special mechanisms — entelechy (Aristotle), artistic metabolism, and others. One of the greatest mysteries of I. forms, the ability to achieve continuous artistic renewal of the “same life”. This is the reason that the historically emerging form of any work not only reflects the character of the artistry and artistic traditions of the era, but also acts as a source of our knowledge about a person: understanding how his perception and sensuality changed how he saw or wanted to see himself, how his dialogue with the inner world developed, his interest in his surroundings changed, etc. The evolution of art forms, taken on a global scale, draws a grandiose trajectory of movement of the human spirit.
The peculiarity of the interpretation of works of art is that the meaning embodied in them turns out to be untranslatable into the language of concepts, ineffable to the end by any other means. This is confirmed by the idea of ??intrinsic value I. The paradox is that I. is capable of satisfying an artistic need only when it acts not as a means, but as an end. Only by discovering its originally distinctive, unique nature, not replaced by any other — moral, religious or scientific — I. turns out to be an excuse for himself and asserts the need for his place in human life. Read in the following publications:
art
artist
artistic
Canvas
figurative
Gallery
graffiti
impressionism
landscape
Museum
to paint
The painting
Photo
photographic
portrait
sculpture
watercolor
works of art
collection
drawing
edition
exposure
photography
pics
posters
projects
reproductions
studio
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий